Are you looking for the most efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling solution for your home? The chances are that heat pump systems are your best bet. Heat pump systems are in essence, air conditioning systems that have both heating and cooling capabilities. These systems use heat pump technology to provide nearly silent performance. On top of that, heat pump systems go in hand with a “green” way of thinking since they offer the most efficient performance of all HVAC systems.
Green Street HVAC has extensive experience in installing, repairing, and maintaining heat pump systems. Our local-owned business offers services in Joelton, Goodlettsville and Pleasant View, TN area. If you are thinking about installing a new heat pump system or if your current system needs repair or maintenance, call Green Street HVAC. One of our qualified technicians will be on the way to your home in no time.
Due to it being a relative novelty on the HVAC market, heat pump systems are often misunderstood, or deemed too complicated. Here are the most important things you need to know about heat pump systems:
- Heat pump systems are the most energy-efficient full HVAC solutions currently available on the market. It is common knowledge that the level of energy savings is, directly connected to the climate you are living in and the cost of energy in your location.
- Heat pump technology provides both heating and cooling while using only a fraction of the energy used by conventional HVAC systems.
- Heat pump systems are extremely quiet and provide a near-silent performance. If you are living in harsh climates that require HVAC systems to work day and night, a silent performance is something you will surely appreciate during your rest time.
- Heat pump technology is still evolving, so it is essential to keep up with the advancements. Newer models of heat pumps provide higher performance and even better energy efficiency.
- The initial cost of a heat pump system is more substantial than a conventional HVAC system. The potential savings offset the value of the investment due to the higher energy efficiency of the system.
When choosing the right heat pump system for your home, it is essential to pay attention to the following things:
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) – SEER measures the amount of energy needed for the heat pump to emit cool air. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the heat pump is. Currently, the SEER rating of 18 is the industry average.
- HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) – HSPF measures how efficient is a heat pump in producing heat. The higher the rating, the better the heat pump performance.
- Types of refrigerants used in heat pumps – certain mixtures are more suitable for the harsh climate, and the emissions vary. Check with a local professional which refrigerant offers the best performance in your location.
- Warranty – Heat pump systems are complex and consist of several parts. Each of the components usually offers different lengths of the warranty. Make sure you are choosing the best possible warranty for the system that suits your needs.
Noise – If noise is high on your priority list, heat pump systems are the right choice. Still, different heat pumps emit varying levels of noise. Consult a professional that can offer advice and details on the noise level of individual heat pumps.
Green Street HVAC’s heat pump systems strictly follow the latest guidelines for energy efficiency and performance. We also provide superior installation, repair, and maintenance services performed by trained and certified technicians. If you are thinking about installing a new heat pump HVAC system, or your current unit needs repair, maintenance, or an upgrade, here are some reasons to choose Green Street HVAC:
- Experience and Expertise – Our technicians have extensive experience installing, repairing, and maintaining heat pump systems and are continually being trained and updated with the latest technological developments.
- We provide flexible maintenance plans that can fit all of your needs and budgets. A well-maintained heat pump system will save you money on future repairs.
- We offer consulting and project management services for clients looking to install a new system. With the help of our engineers, your custom heat pump system will provide superior performance at improved energy savings.
- Green Street HVAC offers industry standard warranties on all equipment installed. We also offer extended warranty plans for systems that need additional support in the future.
If a new heat pump system is something you are considering, then Green Street HVAC is the right partner for you! Green Street HVAC is a local-owned HVAC installation, repair and maintenance services working in Joelton, Goodlettsville and Pleasant View, TN area. Give us a call, and one of our qualified technicians will be on the way to your home in no time.